Looking for the blog on the Workshop on Genomics for 2014?
Seems the workshops organizers enjoyed my blogging shenanigans so much last year they've asked me to blog from the Evomics website this year.
First blog post is up...
"Evomics 2014...ready, set go!"
If you'd like to relive the guts and glory from last year, the posts that received the highest traffic from the workshop last year are linked below!
- Comparison charts for NGS platforms 2013: a tangent I included during the workshop last year that got a surprisingly high number of pageviews.
- The wrap up from last year's workshop with highlights
- The Modern Genome Sequencing preparation blog
- Konrad's talk on Short Read alignment
- Konrad again..."So you want to be an NGS sequencer eh?" from day 2 where he discusses the latest and greatest in the technology.